An Evening of Slane Irish Whiskey, Storytelling, & Folklore
The Puca Halloween Festival will be happening here in Slane this October and the grounds of Slane Castle are going to be transformed into a playground for the spirits of Halloween. Púca, Boann, The Morrigan, and Fear Dearg roam the woodlands, and spectacular illuminations and installations bring the landscape to life.
During the festival why not join us at Slane Distillery for a specially created evening of Slane Irish Whiskey, storytelling, and folklore with Candlelit Tales!
- €50 Per Person
Select ‘BOOK NOW’ to check availability
- A short background into the history of the Gothic Stable block at Slane Castle which is now home to Slane Irish Whiskey
- A fully tutored Slane Irish Whiskey Deconstructed Tasting (This includes 4 whiskeys)
- A 45 minute storytelling session with Candlelit Tales in our Private Whiskey Lounge overlooking the Puca festival site
- 1 Slane Whiskey Puca Punch Cocktail per person
- Complimentary access to the Puca Festival Trail after the experience
MORE ABOUT THE TOUR
On arrival at Slane Distillery, you will be met by your host who will give you a short background into the history of the Gothic Stable Block at Slane Castle which is now home to Slane Distillery.
Following this brief introduction guests will enjoy a fully tutored Slane Irish Whiskey Deconstructed Tasting. This exclusive tasting consists of 4 whiskeys in total.
In addition to tasting our triple casked blended Whiskey guests will have the rare opportunity to taste whiskeys from our Virgin, Seasoned, and Sherry Casks.
Following this 30-minute tasting experience, guests will be led into our private whiskey lounge where on arrival will enjoy a complimentary specially created Slane Whiskey Púca Punch Cocktail whilst listening to tales of Irish Folklore from Candlelit Tales by the fireside.
Afterward, guests will have the opportunity to enjoy full access to the Puca Festival Trail!