Slane Distillery and Slane Castle Combination Tour
Duration: 2 hours
Save 10% by booking a Slane Distillery and Slane Castle Combination Ticket.
A guided tour of both Slane Distillery and Slane Castle. At the working distillery, you can see and learn how we make our Irish whiskey, from how we source our grains through to maturation. The tour culminates in a tutored tasting of our signature Triple Casked Slane Irish Whiskey.* At Slane Castle, home to the Conyngham family since 1703, you can take in the 18th Century interiors and learn about its colourful heritage and history, including the legendary Slane Rock Concerts.
- • Tour duration
- – Each tour (for Slane Distillery and Slane Castle) is 1 hour in length
- – There is a recommended onsite time of 2.5 – 3 hours for the combination package
- • Pricing:
- – €27.00 Adults (18+, ID required)
- – €15.00 Youth (6-17 and requires an accompanying adult over 18)
- – Free – Children (5 and under and requires an accompanying adult over 18)
- – €24.00 Seniors (65+, ID required)
- – €24.00 Students (18+, ID required)
- • Distance between Slane Distillery and Slane Castle is a short 3 minute outdoor walk
- • Guests check into each tour separately
- • Guests must arrive at each venue 15 minutes before the tour start time
- • Guests under 18 years old may be restricted in certain parts of the distillery tour, however, we will notify you of these restrictions before the tour takes place
- • Tickets are purchased as a combination ticket and are non-refundable in part or in full
- • Tours offered 7 days a week (subject to availability)
- • Combination Ticket subject to availability, continue with booking to check available dates and times
- • See our T&Cs for all restrictions and terms
*Tasting session of our Irish Whiskey is only available to those over 18 years old and participation is at the discretion of staff.