1 lb of Minced Beef
2 tablespoons of Minced Garlic
2 tablespoons of Onion Powder
3 Chopped Spring Onions
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl and thoroughly combine.
- With your hands create a patty using the mixture.
- Set aside.
1⁄4 cup of Slane Irish Whiskey 1⁄4 cup of Ketchup
2 tablespoons of Honey
2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
1 teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce
pinch of Cayenne Pepper – to taste
pinch of Ground Pepper – to taste
1. Pour all ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together.
2. Using a pastry brush, soak the burger patty in the burger sauce. (If time allows soak overnight)
3. Cook on grill or griddle pad to taste.
4. Serve with green garden salad.
Note from the Chef
"Everyone has their own way of making a burger, the best burger. I wanted something a little different that also would work on other meats during a BBQ (cookout). I tested this recipe on 4 landscape workers that had been working on my garden. It was a big hit, so the recipe stayed on my garden.It was a big hit, so the recipe stayed."